Welcome to Connect Adda!
The Connect Adda Pvt Ltd Website is available at https://connectadda.com and is subject to the following terms and conditions.
We imply that you agree these terms and conditions by using this website. If you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions listed on this page, do not use Connect Adda any further.
The terms "Client," "You," and "Your"refer to the users of this website who have agreed tothe terms and conditions set forth by the Company. This terminology also applies to all other agreements: the "Terms and Conditions,"the"Privacy
Our Company is referred to as "The Company," "Ourselves," "We," "Ours," and "Us." The terms "Party," "Parties," or "Us" include both the Client and us. All agreements are subject to the applicable laws of the Netherlands and all terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment necessary to start the actual process of our help to the Client in the most efficient manner to fulfil all of their demands. Any usage of the aforementioned terminology or other words in the singular, plural, he/she, or they format is understood to be interchangeable and to be referring to the same.
All content on Connect Adda is the exclusive property of Connect Adda Pvt Ltd and/or its licensors, unless otherwise noted. The ownership of every intellectual property is reserved. Subject to the limitations set forth in these terms and conditions, you are permitted to view this from Connect Adda for your own private use. You cannot:
- Republishing Connect Adda content
- Sell, rent, or sublicense Connect Adda content
- Copying or reproducing content from Connect Adda
- Share Connect Adda content with others
On several pages of this website, users have the option to publish messages and engage in information and opinion exchanges. Before they appear on the internet, Comments are not filtered, edited, published, or reviewed by Connect Adda Pvt Ltd. The opinions expressed in the comments do not represent those of Connect Adda Pvt Ltd, its affiliates, or its agents. The views and opinions expressed in comments are those of the commenter. As far as the law will allow, Connect Adda Pvt Ltd will not be held responsible for the Comments or for any liability, loss, claim, demand, or expenditure related to the use, posting, appearance, or disclosure of the Comments on this website.
In its sole discretion, Connect Adda Pvt Ltd has the right to review all comments and to remove any comments that are objectionable, offensive, or otherwise in violation of these terms and conditions.
You guarantee and represent that:
- You are authorised to post the Comments on our website and that you do so in accordance with all relevant licences and consents;
- No intellectual property right, including without limitation any copyright, patent, or trademark of a third party, is violated by the Comments;
- The Comments don't contain any information that is an invasion of privacy or is slanderous, offensive, or libellous.
- The Comments won't be used to advertise, solicit, or promote any kind of trade, custom, business, or illegal activity.
- You hereby grant Connect Adda Pvt Ltd a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
These organisations are permitted to link to our home page, publications, or other website content as long as the link satisfies the following conditions:
- (a) it is not misleading in any way;
- (b) it does not imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and
- (c) it is appropriate for the linking party's website.
Other link requests from the following organisations may be taken into consideration and approved: sources of information used frequently by consumers and/or businesses; associations or other organisations that represent educational institutions, trade associations, online directory distributors, accounting, law, and consulting firms, as well as internet portals.
If we decide that:
- (a) the link would not reflect poorly on us or our accredited businesses;
- (b) the organisation has no recent negative interactions with us;
- (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates for the absence of Connect Adda Pvt Ltd;
- (d) the link is in the context of general resource information, we will approve link requests from these organisations.
The following conditions must be met for these organisations to link to our home page:
- (a) the link must not be misleading in any way;
- (b) it must not imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and
- (c) it must make sense within the context of the linking party's website.
If you represent one of the groups mentioned in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, please contact Connect Adda Pvt Ltd by sending an email. Your name, your organisation name, contact information, the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of any URLs on our site that you would like to link to should all be included in your application. Wait two to three weeks for a reply.
- Organisations that have been approved may link to our website in the following ways:
- By using our company name, the URL that is being linked to, or both.
- Absent a trademark licence agreement, Connect Adda Pvt Ltd.’s logo or other works of art cannot be used for linking purposes.
Anything that appears on your website is not our responsibility. You agree to defend us from any claims made against us on your website. A website should not contain any links that could be construed as defamatory, pornographic, or illegal, or that violate anyone else's rights in any way or that promote such violations.
The Reserved Rights:
We reserve the right to ask you to take down any link to our website, or all links.
- You consent to our right to request the immediate removal of any links to our website.
- Additionally, we reserve the right to at any time change these terms and conditions as well as its linking policy
- You agree to be bound by and comply with these linking terms and conditions by consistently linking to our website.
Removal of links from our website:
You are free to contact us at any time and let us know if you discover any links on our website that are offensive for any reason. Requests for links to be removed will be taken into account, but we are not required to do so or to reply to you directly.
We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of the information on this website and we do not guarantee that it will remain accessible. We also do not guarantee that the information on this website will be kept up to date.
We disclaim all guarantees and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website to the fullest extent permitted by law. This disclaimer in no way:
Limit or exclude both our and your liability for wrongful death or personal injury; Limit or exclude both our and your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; Limit or exclude both our and your liability in any way that is not permitted by applicable law; Exclude both our and your liability in any way that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The exclusions and restrictions on liability set forth in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer:
- (a) are subject to the preceding sentence;
- (b) apply to all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including those arising in contract, tort, and for breach of statutory duty.
We will not be held responsible for any loss or damage of any kind as long as the website, along with the data, products, and services available there, are offered without charge.